We’re currently facing turbulent times, with the Coronavirus threatening the lives and livelihoods of people all around the world. The retail and eCommerce world is experiencing a serious disruption, too, and your business priorities have probably changed drastically in recent weeks. On one hand, some companies are facing increased demand and are struggling to keep up, while others are being pushed to the brink of bankruptcy. In order to help your brand respond to the COVID-19 situation, Antavo organized a webinar to discuss the possibilities regarding customer retention and loyalty strategies.
Surviving the crisis and serving your customers
Antavo’s webinar provided inspiration on how to overcome the current challenges by adjusting your loyalty program and customer service offerings.
- The webinar was hosted by Antavo’s loyalty experts: Jörn Roegler, VP of Strategy, and Giulia Filoso, Loyalty Strategist.
Discussion topics included:
- How the COVID-19 virus outbreak has changed customer attitudes and expectations
- The best ways to stay in your customer’s minds
- Gearing your reward catalog to recapture customers’ attention
- Finding new ways for customers to express their loyalty
- Responding to increased demand as an essential business: must-have features to keep newfound customers
- How to support customers when you don’t have a loyalty program
The live recording of the webinar is available on YouTube, so you can revisit the topic anytime you wish.
Antavo hosted an hour-long webinar with Jörn Roegler, VP Strategy & Insights and Giulia Filoso, Loyalty Strategist, introducing the new customer reality in detail, as well as showcasing a versatile action plan to future-proof your business.
Zsuzsa is CCO and Co-founder of Antavo, listed by Forbes as one of Europe’s top 100 female founders in tech. After acting as Antavo’s CMO for nearly a decade, she took over the role to help the company’s clients. She is also a former journalist and has been awarded by the European Commission.