9 Ways to Make Customers Fall in Love with Your Webshop
Have you ever looked forward to typing your billing address?
No one. Likes. Doing. That.
Did you know that a customer is only willing to spend 80 seconds on checkout? And this isn’t the only point where customers hate to wait.
Unfortunately, we are not the Time Lords – like Doctor Who – who could easily overcome this struggle and speed up this process with a time machine. But we do have other strategies for easing the pain points of checkout for your customers!
We’ve created an infographic with our friends at Pure Chat – a live chat software – for you to see all the possible weak points – besides checkout – that could make your customers leave, with tips that will help you earn your customers’ love, and make them return to your webshop.
Are you ready to dive in?
So what makes customers fall in love with you? Well, many things (good for you)! Here they are, listed.
- 73% of customers choose to stay with a brand specifically because they offer friendly customer support. (Click to Tweet)
- 80 seconds is the average time a customer is willing to spend at checkout. (Click to Tweet)
- 80% of customers want to receive emails with product recommendations based on their previous purchases. (Click to Tweet)
- 69% of customers want to be recognized and rewarded for doing business with you. (Click to Tweet) (This is what Antavo can help with.)
- 62% of customers seek practical content from brands about how to use their products in the best possible way. (Click to Tweet)
- 83% of customers are willing to share their positive experience on social media (which helps you acquire new customers!). (Click to Tweet)
- 64% of customers would shop more often from you if you share their values. (Click to Tweet)
- 67% of customers are more likely to purchase from a mobile-optimized site. (Click to Tweet)
- 65% of customers use social media to research products for their loved ones. (Click to Tweet)
What methods have you used before to earn your customers’ love? What will you do next? Just leave your comments below, or drop me a Tweet at @timigarai.