- 1.3 If you do not agree with these Terms, then please do not provide any Personal Information to us. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, or if you choose not to provide us with any required Information, you will not be able to use our Services or Antavo Loyalty.
2. Collected Personal Information
- 2.1 Antavo collects information from you in several ways when you use the Sites. Antavo collects Personal Information and Non-Personal Information as well (“Information”). Non-Personal Information includes information such as the web pages that you have viewed. Personal Information can include information such as your name, home address, home telephone number, home email address, company information, your preferences, etc. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Personal Information you submit to Antavo. Inaccurate Information may affect your ability to use Antavo Loyalty, the information you receive when using Antavo Loyalty, and our ability to contact you. Therefore please keep your email address current because that is the primary manner of Antavo’s communication.
- 2.2 Please note that by the use of the Sites or registry to Antavo Loyalty you grant us permission to use, transfer, store, etc. your Information under the following terms and purposes until revocation.
- 2.3 Collected Information may include the following Information types:
- 2.3.1 your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and referring Web site addresses.
- 2.3.2 information about your computer’s operating system and information about your usage and activity on our Sites.
- 2.3.3 your name, email address, phone number and birth date, and other personal information, which you can be identified with.
- 2.3.4 Facebook, twitter and other social media account information.
- 2.3.5 Antavo uses information, which does not identify individuals (nor Users nor Clients), to analyse trends, to administer the Sites, to track Users or Clients’ movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about the User and Client-base as a whole.
- 2.3.6 Antavo also uses information, which identifies individual Users and Clients, to analyse trends, to administer the Sites, to track Users’ or Clients’ movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about the Users’ or Client-base as a whole.
- 2.3.8 Web beacons A web beacon may be used on our Sites to collect information, Personal information, deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, or in our emails to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
3. Ways of Information collection
- 3.1 Antavo may collect all Information you directly provide on the Sites and Antavo may also collect Information from you as a User or Client. However by using or visiting the Sites some Information may be automatically collected.
- 3.3 Antavo may offer you to participate in a contest, sweepstakes, or other promotions on or through the Sites. These promotions are voluntary, therefore you may also choose not to participate or not to provide Information. However if you decide to participate in such promotions you may be requested to provide some Information necessary for the promotion.
- 3.4 We may receive Information when you send us an email message or otherwise contact us.
- 3.6 We may collect Information on behalf of our Clients about your activities on the Sites or Client Sites. For example, if you have visited a Client Site or if you have clicked a Facebook or Twitter or other social media link on a Client Site. These tracked activities may vary between Client Sites, since Clients may reward different activities on the Client Sites.
- 3.7 Any agreement by Antavo to collect Information on behalf of a Client must be memorialized in an Agreement. In the event of conflict or inconsistency between any of the provisions of these Terms and the Agreement, the Agreement shall be given precedence. The Agreement may not have to be concluded in writing and the Agreement may be concluded digitally through the Sites or another website of Antavo.
4. Use of Information
- 4.2 Antavo may offer you to receive email updates either via email or another subscription service such as Facebook, blog or Twitter. However you may choose to cancel receiving these marketing or promotional materials. If you wish to do so please follow the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or contact us at https://antavo.com/company/contact.
- 4.3 Antavo may use aggregate data collected for internal analysis purposes.
- 4.4. Pleases not that we may archive collected Information.
5. Sharing Information
- 5.1 Antavo uses third parties such as a credit card processing company to bill you for services, send newsletters, etc.
- 5.2 We share the Personal information you provide only as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
5.3 Antavo only shares and may share your Personal Information with third parties as follows:
- 5.3.1 Clients;
- 5.3.2 Third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your Information to carry out their work for us;
- 5.3.4 We also may share your Information when we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Antavo, the Sites or Service, our Users, Clients, or others; and in connection with our Terms and other agreements; and
6. Security of Personal Information
- 6.1 Antavo takes reasonable security measures to protect your Information to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, please note, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
- 6.2 If you use a password on our Sites, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused, we ask you for your immediate notification.
- 6.3 No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Please note that we do not guarantee the security of Information, and there is some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way to circumvent our security systems or that transmission of your information over the Internet will be intercepted. If you have any questions about security on our Sites, you may contact us at https://antavo.com/company/contact.
7. Storage of Information
- 7.1 Antavo may store and process information in Amazon Cloud in Ireland, and in Hungary.
8. Modification, Revocation of Personal Information
- 8.1 You may view, modify, limit or revoke your permission provided to Antavo for the use of your Personal Information any time by contacting Antavo under https://antavo.com/company/contact. Upon request by you Antavo will also delete Information of you to the requested extent.
- 8.2 Please notify us if your Information changes to enable Antavo to provide you with the correct and up to date information and services possible. Upon your modification request Antavo will modify your Information provided to us.
- 8.3 Upon your revocation of permission for the use of your Information Antavo will delete all your Personal information provided to Antavo or any other Information, which enables identification of you within thirty (30) days.
- 8.4 We will retain and use your Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and invoicing.
- 9.1 Antavo Loyalty posts Client testimonials and case studies on the Sites, which may contain Personal Information. Please note that by the acceptance of these Terms you grant us consent to post your name along with your testimonial and case study on the Sites.
- 9.2 If you wish to request that your testimonial or case study be removed you may do so by emailing us at https://antavo.com/company/contact.
10. Public Forums
- 10.1 The Sites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
- 10.2 To request removal of the Personal Information you provided Antavo from our blog or community forum, contact us at https://antavo.com/company/contact. We will do our best to fulfil your request, however sometimes it might take more, but your request will be processed within thirty (30) days the latest.
- 10.3 In some cases, we may not be able to remove the requested Information you provided Antavo, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
11. Third Party Sites
- 11.1 The Sites may provide links to websites operated by companies other than Antavo (“Third Party Sites”) that we believe may be of interest to you.
- 11.2 Please note that we do not disclose your Personal Information to these Third Party Sites without obtaining your prior consent.
12. Registration Data, Account Security
- 12.1 The Registration Data requested by Antavo Loyalty enables the proper function and management of your Antavo
Loyalty account. By registering an account on the Sites, you agree to
- 12.1.1 provide accurate, current and complete information on all the requested Registration Data;
- 12.1.2 update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Antavo, and to keep Registration Data accurate, current and complete;
- 12.1.3 provide the security of your password; if you use a password on our Sites, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused, we ask you for your immediate notification;
- 12.1.4 accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to Antavo;
- 12.1.5 take responsibility for all activity on your Antavo Loyalty account;
- 12.1.6 full liability for all charges incurred by your Antavo Loyalty account.
- 12.1 The Registration Data requested by Antavo Loyalty enables the proper function and management of your Antavo Loyalty account. By registering an account on the Sites, you agree to
Last updated – 27th November 2015