Use the Content consumption module to incentivize your customers to read your blog posts, visit landing pages for seasonal campaigns, or watch your videos. The solution works out of the box – the only configuration required is to specify the content and how many points you’d like to give members for watching or reading. Visitors will receive their points after scrolling halfway down the page or playing half of the video.
If you want to maximize the entertainment factor and make sure that customers have truly viewed or read content before earning points, you can use our Quizzes submodule and attach a quiz to the content. You can find the Content Consumption module’s configuration page by clicking on the ‘Modules’ item in the sidebar, and scrolling down to the ‘Gamification’ module category. The page will open to the list content that has already been set up.
Adding new content
- Click on the ‘Create’ button on the right-hand side of the module configuration page
- Choose the type of content that you’d like to reward. Click on ‘Video’ if it’s a video to watch or on ‘Page Visit’ if it’s a page
- Enter the title of the content
This title will also appear on the activity’s card in the Loyalty Hub.
- Enter the URL of the content (page or video) that you want to incentivize to consume. The CTA button on the loyalty card will lead to this URL
Please note that Antavo only supports the incentivization of Vimeo and Youtube video views.
- Specify how many points you want to give the customer when they visit the page or watch the video
- If you want to attach a quiz, turn on the ‘Quiz’ radio button
- Enter a question
- Add up to 10 possible answers (Please note, that only 3 answers will appear in the quiz.)
- Select the correct answer
- Click ‘Create’
Every new piece of content that you add and incentivize will generate a card in the Loyalty Hub when configuring the module. This card will be customized according to the details you’ve added on the module configuration page. Each card contains the URL you’ve entered, which either opens the landing page you’ve added in a new tab, or opens the built-in video player containing the video you’ve specified.
You can always edit existing content. You can only edit one piece of content at a time, but you can save multiple content edits in a single run.
- Go to the Content consumption module configuration page
- Click on the ‘Edit’ button of the specific content
- Edit settings
- Update your changes by clicking the the ‘Update’ button
- Draw the attention of your loyalty members to your latest offers by adding your offer pages as content to “read and get rewarded.”
- Change the URLs from time to time to encourage your customers to return often for additional points.
- Don’t forget to remind your loyalty members about each new opportunity to earn loyalty points.
- In addition to rewarding loyalty program members, you can also increase awareness of your loyalty program among non-members with this module. When a new visitor watches your video, a banner will appear telling them that they will receive points if they sign up for the loyalty program and log into their account. The video banner can be customized with our CSS editor.
- Compose the quiz question and the answers so that customers can’t search for them by copying and pasting the text.