We have introduced deep linking to help you take your customers to a specific page of the Loyalty Hub. With adding deep links to your call to actions in your email campaigns or ads, you can create a seamless experience and move your customers into the conversion funnel.
How to generate a deep link
- In a new tab, open the page of the Hub where you’d like to take your customers
(To open a link in a new tab click on it with the right button of your mouse)
- Copy the URL from the URL bar
- Add “deeplink/” between the company specific part of the URL and the hub specific part
This example directs your customers to one of the rewards pages of the Loyalty Hub.
Deep link patterns of factory pages
|Spend points page||https://loyalty.company.com/deeplink/spend|
|Frequently Asked Questions||https://loyalty.company.com/deeplink/faq|
|Friend referral page (Friend Referral module)||https://loyalty.company.com/deeplink/friend_referral|
|Contest page (Contest Lite module)||https://loyalty.company.com/deeplink/contests/contest_id|
|Points History (Points History module)||https://loyalty.company.com/deeplink/points_history|
- Find your company-specific URL of the Loyalty Hub in the Settings menu
- Acquire the ID of a specific reward or contest by opening it on the Loyalty Hub and copying the ID from the URL (eg. https://loyalty.company.com/deeplink/rewards/57adb2a9471a360a408b4568 where the ID is 57adb2a9471a360a408b4568)