- Customer profile
- Customer lists
Use Customer Insights to get actionable information about your loyalty members and their actions in your loyalty program and manage customer profiles. Our built-in segmentation scheme helps you target customers with personalized offers.
When heading to the Customer Insights menu item, you’ll first find the Customers page with the list of the customers who have already registered to the loyalty program.
To get to a specific member’s profile, click on the corresponding ‘Open’ button. The Overview tab of the Profile page will open up first.
Under the Overview tab, you’ll find a detailed portrait of your customer, with all the information collected in the loyalty program and sent in through our API, namely:
- Points statistics
- Number of points available to spend
- Points earned since the customer is a member of the loyalty program, otherwise known as score – it defines current customer tier
- Points spent
- Pending points
- Reserved points
- Personal information
- Email address
- Birth date
- Additional profile information (answers to profiling questions, custom attributes in the profile event)
- Average basket value
- Hidden tier information
- Tier information
- Completed challanges
- Claimed rewards
- Segments that the customer is a part of
Moreover, here you can manage basic profile actions at the top of the page:
- Claim a reward (you can manually claim a reward for the customer if you have activated the Rewards module)
- Level up a customer (you can manually set the customer’s tier if you have activated the Tiers module)
- Hidden level up (you can manually set the customer’s hidden tier if you have activated the Hidden tiers module)
- Opt the customer out (your customer can join your loyalty program again anytime)
By navigating to the Personal information tab on the left-hand side of the page, you can find and manually update basic customer information or additional personal information as well.
Under the Events tab, you’ll see a detailed list of all the customer events that were carried out on the Loyalty Hub and sent through the API with all the attributes attached.
Beside the list of each customer’s events, you can also add events manually to the customer’s events history. If the event is rewarded by loyalty points, the associated points will be added to the customer’s point balance as well.
Here’s how you can add events:
- Click on the ‘Add action’ button on the upper right-hand side of the Events page
- Select the event you would like to add
- Add event properties
- Click on the ‘Send’ button
As soon as you click on the ‘Save’ button, the event will appear on the list and the customer will get the associated points, if any.
On the Points history tab, we show all the events that have an impact on the customer’s point balance, so it’s easy to track the changes in a customer’s point balance.
In addition, you can manually add or deduct points from customer accounts. To add/deduct points:
- Click on the ‘Manage points’ button on the upper right-hand side of the Points history page
- Select ‘Add points’/’Sub points/Spend ponts’ depending on your need
- Add points: increases the score and spendable points – affects customer tier
- Sub points: decreases the score and the number of spendable points as well – affects customer tier
- Spend points: decreases the spendable points and increases the number of spent points – doesn’t affect customer tier
- Enter the point value
- Enter the expiration date of added points, if any
- Add the reason (please note, that this text won’t appear on the customer facing Loyalty Hub, it only serves administrative purposes on the loyalty platform)
You can either select a reason already added in the Settings menu, or you can insert a custom reason as well.
To customize the text that appears on the Points History page of the Loyalty Hub, please customize lc_point_add and lc_point_sub keys on the Translations page.
The segment editor helps you better personalize and target your loyalty program offers. Create segments of loyalty program members based on any data that is available in the loyalty program, such as age, gender, average basket value or rewards redeemed.
You can find your segments by navigating to the ‘Segments’ tab under the ‘Customer Insights’ menu.
Segments are continually refreshed, which means that on any given day each segment will contain an up-to-date list of customers.
Create a new segment
You can create unlimited number of segments with the built-in segment editor.
- Click on the ‘Create segment’ button on the Segments page
- Enter the name of the segment
- Add customer filter(s)
- Select the customer attribute
You can filter customers based on any information that Antavo stores about your customers.
- Select the operator
- Define the value
- Select the customer attribute
You can define as many filters as you need in one segment with the ‘AND’ and ‘OR’ buttons
- Click on the ‘Save’ button
Edit a segment
You can go back to your custom segments and edit them anytime.
- Open the segment
- Click on the pencil button on the upper right-hand side of the page
- Edit your segment by changing its name or the segmentation method
- Save your settings
Bind segments to your loyalty offers
You can use segments in 3 of our loyalty modules:
- Rewards: define segments of members who can redeem a specific reward
- Challenges, Fitbit activities: define segments of members who can earn loyalty points for completing specific challenges
If you want to use previously created segments in Emarsys in the loyalty modules mentioned above, you can import them if active sync on the loyalty platform is set up.
To import a segment, click on the ‘Import segments’ button on the Segments page.
Customer lists are similar to customer segments, but with one distinct difference: you can manually add customers of your choice to the list, without setting predefined rules that add customers automatically. You can add or remove customers from lists anytime.
Create a new list
- Click on the ‘Create’ button on the Customer Lists page
- Enter the name of the list and click on the ‘Create’ button
The name of the list can be edited anytime using the ‘Edit’ button.
Add members to a list
- Go to the Customer Lists page
- Click on the ‘Open’ button for the list you would like to add members to
- Type the name or the email address of the customer you want to add under the ‘Add new member’ section
- Once you find the customer you want to add, click on the corresponding ‘Add’ button
Delete members from a list
- Go to the Customer Lists page
- Click on the ‘Open’ button of the list you would like to delete members from
- Once you find the customer you want to delete, click on the corresponding ‘Remove’ button
- Confirm your decision in the dialog that appears
Bind lists to your loyalty offers
You can use lists in 3 of our loyalty modules: